Cynthia Clausen has an M.S. in Biology and has been teaching at the college level for over 20 years, including health and nutrition. She has a lifetime of sport and fitness at all different levels behind her. Today she enjoys racing bikes in the summer months and coaching several different youth sports teams locally.
She lived most of her life with undiagnosed Celiac Disease, and so has been through a long healing process from being very sick to living with vibrant energy and health. She has two health coaching certifications and works primarily with people on losing weight, increasing energy and optimizing performance so that they can have peace of mind over their future health and longevity.
Promotion for March:
Complimentary Discover Your Best Body and Energy Strategy Sessions!
During these sessions we will talk about:
• What your goals are, or your vision for your health.
• What your current lifestyle situation is.
• Developing a vision of what reaching your goals would look and feel like for you and those you love.
• Uncovering what foods and habits are draining you right now, and what to do about it.
• Specific action steps that you can take right away that will help you with your specific challenges and give you results quickly.
Just email or call to set this up!
Learn more about Cynthia and her services at